Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Drainage Issues Solved on 9

 After the heavy rainfall last Monday, we noticed that one of our drains was backed up on the left side of number 9. We discovered that the pipe exited out of the bottom of the bulkhead underwater and had become clogged. To allow for better drainage, we decided to reroute the pipe higher up into the bulkhead so that in the future it will not become clogged as easily. 

 The new pipe has been laid higher than the original one to help with drainage.
Andrew Barden is backfilling near the bulkhead where we repositioned the pipe.
 Nelson Hernandez working hard on completing the project.